My sunday mornings cannot be complete without the Thai egg omelets. It is quick and easy. This is just a perfect recipe for your breakfast table. Serve with cooked rice or becons, to enjoy in a Thai way.
1 , finely chopped
1 Clove (5 gm), chopped
2 , minced
1) In a bowl, add 2 eggs.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients into the bowl.
3) Beat thoroughly to mix all together.
4) Place the frying pan on medium heat about 375F-400F.
5) Add oil or butter to the hot pan and spread evenly.
6) Pour in the egg mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes each side.
7) Remove from heat and serve by garnishing with parsley and tomato slices.
Thai egg and shrimps omelet is a nutritious breakfast for a lazy holiday morning. This a simple effortless recipe and is ready in just a few minutes. The omelet is wonderfully flavored with soy sauce and lime juice. This quick and easy Thai egg and shrimps omelet is worth trying.