You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings.
Banh pho noodles
32 Ounce, slice (into 1x2 inch long)
1 Pound, chop
4 Clove (20 gm), mince
1 Pound, thinly sliced
Dark soy sauce
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
For the garnish
1⁄2 Small, slice
1. Slice the banh poa noodles into 1x2 inch long slices, once done separate the sliced pieces individually, set aside.
2. Wash and chop the Chinese broccoli into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Mince the garlic and thinly slice the pork lion.
4. Preheat the wok to 400 degree on medium high heat, pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown.
5. Add the pork and stir fry both of them for 5-6 minutes or until the pork is done.
6. Set the pork to one side of the pan and crack the eggs, scramble the eggs and once done add the noodles and dark soy sauce, combine everything together.
7. Add broccoli and stir everything for 2 minutes, add soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and msg powder, combine everything well until well incorporated and everything is cooked.
8. Once done transfer it to a serving plate and garnish with bean sprouts, roasted peanuts and lime.