This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself.
Banh pho noodles
32 Ounce, slice (into 1x3 inch long)
1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced
Dark soy sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen
For the sauce
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Soy bean paste
1. Slice the banh poa noodles into 1x3 inch long slices, once done separate the sliced pieces, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the pork lion, set aside.
3. In a bowl combine cornstarch and water.
4. In a bowl combine chicken stock, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and soy bean paste, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Preheat the wok to 400 degrees, pour oil and sauté the noodles along with dark soya sauce stir and cook until the noodles become soft and the color has changed to dark brown.
6. Once done set it aside, in the same wok pour the sauce and bring it to a soft boil.
7. Add the sliced pork and stir cook for 5-6 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
8. Add the mixed vegetables and over medium heat cook the vegetables and pork together.
9. Pour the cornstarch and allow the sauce to thicken also add the noodles at this point.
10. Give it a nice final stir and turn off the heat.