Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
|Banh pho noodles||32 Ounce, slice (into 1x3 inch long)|
|Pork loin/Shrimps||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|For the sauce|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Soy bean paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Slice the banh poa noodles into 1x3 inch long slices, once done separate the sliced pieces, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the pork lion, set aside.
3. In a bowl combine cornstarch and water.
4. In a bowl combine chicken stock, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and soy bean paste, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Preheat the wok to 400 degrees, pour oil and sauté the noodles along with dark soya sauce stir and cook until the noodles become soft and the color has changed to dark brown.
6. Once done set it aside, in the same wok pour the sauce and bring it to a soft boil.
7. Add the sliced pork and stir cook for 5-6 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
8. Add the mixed vegetables and over medium heat cook the vegetables and pork together.
9. Pour the cornstarch and allow the sauce to thicken also add the noodles at this point.
10. Give it a nice final stir and turn off the heat.
11. Serve the thai noodles with gravy.
Calories 1037 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.7 mg13.9%
Sodium 1317 mg54.9%
Total Carbohydrates 192 g64.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 28 g55.1%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet