In Thailand, we used basil leaves on alots of foods. Sweet or holy basil it delicious!!!
Thai spur chilies
2 Medium, finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Sweet basil leaves
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Finely chop the red chili and mince the garlic, set aside
2. In a work over medium high heat sauté the garlic and chili for few minutes.
3. Add the ground pork, and stir and cook until done, add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sweet basil and chicken stock.
4. Cook until the basil become soft.
5. Serve the thai stir fried pork with sweet basil with steamed rice.