Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
|Lemon grass stalk/1/2 teaspoon dried lemon grass, soaked in hot water until soft||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Lime juice||2 Fluid Ounce (60 Milliliter)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lamb fillet||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed (750 Gram)|
|Rice noodle salad||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice noodles||5 Ounce (155 Gram)|
|Onions spring||6 , chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Bean sprouts||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Coriander leaves||3 Tablespoon|
|Chili dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain and place in a bowl. Add spring onions, red pepper, bean sprouts and coriander and toss to combine. Set aside.
3. To make dressing, place lime juice, fish sauce, honey and chili powder in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
4. Drain lamb and cook on lightly oiled barbecue, turning several times, for 5-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Slice lamb diagonally into 2 cm / 3/4 in thick slices.
5. To serve, place salad on a large serving platter, arrange lamb attractively on top and drizzle with dressing.