Beef jerky is a wonderful snack. I will show you how to make it in Thai style. This beef snack can be stored for a few days.
3 , thinned
5 Clove (25 gm)
2 Tablespoon, sliced
Maggi seasoning sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. In a mortar, put the lemon grass, garlic, black pepper and coriander seeds and grind with the pestle.
2. Transfer it to a mixing bowl and add sugar, water, seasoning sauce. Mix well.
3. Marinate the beef in the sauce for a few hours or over night.
4. Place the marinated beef to dry on sunlight for one or two days.
5. In a pan, heat oil and fry the dried beef until crispy.
6. Serve the Thai Style Beef Jerky as it is.
Note: The dried beef can be stored in an airtight container for few days.
Thai snacks are varied with ingredients and here is a recipe to cook beef. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Jerky with beef slices, some common seasonings and flavors. Indeed beef couldn't get better than this!