Thai Fish Cakes
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and roughly chopped|
|Roughly chopped coriander||4 Tablespoon (Use Fresh)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Spring onions||2 , trimmed and roughly chopped|
|Lemon grass||1 , outer leaves discarded and roughly chopped|
|Prawns||3 Ounce, thawed if frozen (75 Gram)|
|Cod fillet||10 Ounce, skinned, pin bones removed and cubed (275 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sweet chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dipping Variety, To Serve)|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the mixture is roughly chopped.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper and blend to mix.
5. Dampen the hands, then shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into 12 little patties.
6. Place the patties on a lightly oiled baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven for 12—15 minutes or until piping hot and cooked through. Turn the patties over halfway through the cooking time.
7. Serve the fish cakes immediately with the sweet chilli sauce for dipping.