Thai Style Pork Kabobs
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot chili oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Minced ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Trimmed pork tenderloin||12 Ounce|
|Bell pepper||1 , cut into 1/2 inch pieces (Red Or Yellow)|
|Onion||1 , cut into 1/2 inch chunks (Red Or Sweet)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Combine soy sauce, water, lime juice, chili oil, garlic and ginger in medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture for dipping sauce; set aside.
2. Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise in half; cut crosswise into 4-inch-thick slices. Cut slices into 1/2-inch strips. Add to bowl with soy sauce mixture; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning once.
3. Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Prepare grill for direct grilling.
4. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately weave pork strips and thread bell pepper and onion chunks onto eight 8- to 10-inch metal skewers.
5. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals 6 to 8 minutes or until pork is barely pink in center, turning halfway through grilling time.