Thai Style Pork Kabobs
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot chili oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Minced ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Trimmed pork tenderloin||12 Ounce|
|Bell pepper||1 , cut into 1/2 inch pieces (Red Or Yellow)|
|Onion||1 , cut into 1/2 inch chunks (Red Or Sweet)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Combine soy sauce, water, lime juice, chili oil, garlic and ginger in medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture for dipping sauce; set aside.
2. Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise in half; cut crosswise into 4-inch-thick slices. Cut slices into 1/2-inch strips. Add to bowl with soy sauce mixture; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning once.
3. Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Prepare grill for direct grilling.
4. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately weave pork strips and thread bell pepper and onion chunks onto eight 8- to 10-inch metal skewers.
5. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals 6 to 8 minutes or until pork is barely pink in center, turning halfway through grilling time.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1113 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 135 mg45%
Sodium 3014.6 mg125.6%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.6%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 86 g172.6%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 238.5%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 47.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet