1. In a pot, bring the water to a boil and cook the noodles for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Drain the noodle and rinse under cold water, and drain for 10 minutes.
3. In a pot over medium heat, put ¼ cup of water, meat, galangal, lime leaves and ginger, stir and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add in naamya curry paste, coconut milk and fish sauce, stir and let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. Pour in water and salt and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Spoon the sauce over the noodles and serve hot, topped with chopped green onion and basil leaves, if desired.
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal !