A simple to make Thai-stir fried bean sprouts with pork ribs recipe.
1 Pound, chop (chopped into bite size)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Chop the spare ribs into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the pork ribs with black pepper, cornstarch and salt, set aside.
3. Preheat the oil on medium high heat and deep fry the pork ribs for 20-25 minutes.
4. Once done remove and place it on the strainer for the excess to drain out, set aside.
5. In another wok pour oil, pork ribs, beans sprouts, sugar and oyster sauce, stir everything well.
6. Serve the thai stir fried bean sprouts with pork ribs hot.