1. Using a sharp knife cut the green onion in about 1/2” slices and slice the lemon grass thinly.
2. Cut the ginger in thin strips.
3. In a small bowl mix all the ingredients for dressing.
4. Wash the squid, split the squid open, and cut in half.
5. Cut each half in 2 inch strips, and make small criss cross slits on them.
6. In a pot of boiling water, put the squid and cook for 5 minutes, drain and allow to cool.
7. In a bowl, put together squid, green onion, ginger, shallot, lemon grass, mint and pour the dressing on top and mix well.
8. Serve immediately garnished with mint sprig if desired.
Are looking forward to prepare a recipe using squid? Surprise your friends with this Thai spicy squid salad recipe. Enjoy a wonderful appetizing salad that says it all. The amazing flavor of this squid salad is going to have your friends eagerly look forward to the next get-together at your place.
How To Make Thai Spicy Squid Salad Yum Plaa Muek Recipe Video, Yum Plaa Muek