Naked Shrimp Thai
|Shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined (8 Large Sized, 500 Gram)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), washed|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Jalapeno peppers||2 , seeded and quartered|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 Small|
|Leaf lettuce leaves||4 , thinly sliced|
|Cabbage leaves||3 , thinly sliced|
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In food processor fitted with metal blade, combine vinegar, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, peppers and sugar. Process until finely chopped. Set dressing aside.
3. Lightly brush shrimp with olive oil.
4. Grill shrimp until they turn pink and are just cooked through; about 6 minutes, turning once.
5. In medium bowl, combine cooked shrimp and red onion; pour dressing on top and toss to mix well.
6. To serve, divide lettuce and cabbage on each of two plates. Top with equal portions of shrimp mixture, and spoon some of the dressing over each.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1025 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 689.4 mg229.8%
Sodium 3498.7 mg145.8%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.5%
Dietary Fiber 40.4 g161.7%
Sugars 68.1 g
Protein 117 g233.1%
Vitamin A 115.2% Vitamin C 977.1%
Calcium 90.3% Iron 111.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet