A simple to make Thai hot and sour chicken soup recipe.
Chicken breast boneless skinless
1⁄2 Pound, chop (cut into small peices)
6 , halved
2 , chop (cut 1 inch diagonally)
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces, set aside.
2. Cut the lemon grass 1 inch diagonally, halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. In a soup pot, pour the chicken broth, lemongrass and lime leaves, bring it to a boil on medium high heat.
4. Add chicken, fish sauce, lime juice and cherry tomatoes; simmer it for 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve the thai hot and sour chicken soup hot.