A simple to make Thai mackerel fish with red curry paste recipe.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Red curry paste
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Clean the fish and make diagonal slits on the fish using a sharp knife.
2. Chop the cherry tomatoes, set aside.
3. In the wok pour coconut milk and red curry paste; over medium heat bring the coconut milk to a boil.
4. Once it reaches to a boil add the cherry tomatoes, sugar, fish sauce and the fish, cook until the fish is done about 10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and transfer the fish in a serving plate.