1. Chop green onions, red onion, pickled garlic, hot chili and carrots, set aside.
2. Slice the boiled eggs to ¼ inch thick slices.
3. In a bowl combine hot chili, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce and lime juice, mix well until sugar is dissolved.
4. In a bowl combine carrots, red onion, green onions, pickled garlic and mint, pour the sauce over it and mix everything together.
5. On a serving arrange the eggs and top it with the mixed vegetables, garnish with mint leaves.
6. Serve the spicy egg salad along with you meal.