A simple to make Thai Deep-fry bread with pork recipe.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. Chop the green onions and set aside.
2. Cut the edges of the bread slice, form a perfect square.
3. In a bowl combine ground pork, green onions, sugar, soy sauce, black pepper, eggs, mix everything well.
4. Place the filling on the bread only on one side, continue all filling is over.
5. In a large frying pan over medium high heat, pour the oil and to check if the oil is ready put a small amount of the filling in the hot oil, if it sizzles then the oil is ready.
6. Fry the bread slice, filling side down, in the hot oil, deep fry for 2 minutes then flip it and fry for another 1 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
7. Remove and drain the excess oil in a paper towel or strainer.
8. Serve the thai deep fried bread with pork along with a sauce of your choice.