1. Peel the cucumber, cut in quarter and slice thinly.
2. Peel and grate the carrot.
3. In a bowl, soak the rice noodles for 15 minutes and drain.
4. In a small pan, bring water to boil, and cook the drained noodles for 2 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles, rinse under cold running water and drain again for 5 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for dressing.
7. Place the noodles in a serving plate, and spread cucumber and carrots on it.
8. Drizzle the dressing all over the noodles, sprinkle peanuts on top and serve.
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili peppers, fish sauce and vinegar. So head straight to your kitchen and prepare this amazing salad in no time!