1. In a wok, heat vegetable oil. Add prik khing curry paste and saute it well.
2. Tip in the chicken and stir constantly until the chicken is cooked.
3. Add green beans and season with salt, sugar and fish sauce. Stir well.
4. Add Kaffir lime leaves and stir well until all the ingredients are mixed.
5. Serve the Pad Prik Khing Green Beans with Chicken hot.
Beans and bean paste are common in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to cook beans. Check out the chef in the video cooking green beans with Prik King Curry paste, chicken and other seasonings. Fulfilling Thai treat!
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg15.9%
Sodium 285.6 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Pad Prik King Green Beans With Chicken Recipe Video