1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked according to package directions
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until nearly done.
4. Return mushroom mixture to the pan;add grated lime peel, oyster sauce and chopped basil. Heat through, about 3 minutes more.
5. Place cooked rice on a serving platter, top with chicken mixture and garnish with basil leaves.