This is a very easy step of how to cook Tod Mun Pla or the recipe as you know it as Fish Cake. The last minute of this video is my baby Mali laughing. Hope you enjoy it!! :)))
500 Gram, skinned, de-boned and minced (preferable big eye snapper)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, sliced
200 Gram, chopped
1. In a blender, place, add salt mixed with water, ice cube and eggs, blend well. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add chili paste to it. Using your hands, mix and knead for 2 minutes. Add beans, mix for another 2 minutes.
3. Add sugar, kafir limes and fish sauce, mix for another 10 minutes.
4. In a pan, heat oil, add a spoonfuls of the fish batter and fry it over a low flame until it turns reddish brown.
5. Serve fish cake with your choice of sauce.
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon with these mouth-watering fish cakes.