1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat with the eggs and keep it in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
5. In a pan, heat oil over a high flame, add noodles in circular shape, reduce flame. Fry until it is crunchy but not burnt. Once done transfer the noodles in a dish.
6. In the same pan, add vegetable oil, add meat. Cook meat for five minutes.
7. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sweetened soya sauce as per taste.
8. Add mushrooms and baby corn and add some water. Cook vegetables covered for two minutes.
9. Add Chinese kale and mix well, add carrots, water and fish sauce, mix everything.
10. In a bowl, add tapioca flour into the water. Mix well.
11. Add it to the pan and cook until the sauce becomes thick.
12. Serve thai raad na mi grob hot with crispy fried noodles.