1. In a wok, heat cooking oil. Add Thai chili and garlic and saute it.
2. Tip in the chicken and stir well.
3. Add oyster sauce, black sauce, white onion, red bell pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add green onions and mix well.
5. Serve the Spicy Thai Chili Chicken with fresh salad.
Chicken with spice is characteristic to Asian Chicken preparations and here is one such recipe from Thai cuisine. Check out the chef making Chili Chicken using chicken breast slices, chili pepper and other flavoring ingredients. Great when served along with sauce!