1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix chili-garlic, fish sauce, ketchup and sugar together, then set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, heat sesame oil. Add eggs and stir until set. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, heat some more oil and add garlic, shredded chicken and scallions. Stir occasionally until scallions are soft.
5. Add noodles and mix well. Add ketchup mixture, egg and mix it all well. Remove from heat and transfer to the serving plates.
6. Sprinkle peanuts over the Chicken Pad Thai and serve hot.
Why not try a chicken pad Thai with a slight variation in the flavor or with an American twist. The recipe uses ketchup and bean sprouts along with chicken and egg. Make this low calorie recipe that is great if you are trying to cut down on fats and loose your weight. Enjoy a satisfying meal with these pad Thai noodles!
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai Recipe Video, Pad Thai With Chicken And Egg