Cooking with Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai
|Ketchup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Asian fish sauce/Pad thai sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili-garlic sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For egg mix|
|Egg||1 Large, slightly beaten|
|Asian dark sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked chicken breast||200 Gram, shredded|
|Scallions||4 (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Rice noodles||6 Ounce|
|Unsalted peanuts||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh bean sprouts||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped (Optional)|
1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix chili-garlic, fish sauce, ketchup and sugar together, then set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, heat sesame oil. Add eggs and stir until set. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, heat some more oil and add garlic, shredded chicken and scallions. Stir occasionally until scallions are soft.
5. Add noodles and mix well. Add ketchup mixture, egg and mix it all well. Remove from heat and transfer to the serving plates.
6. Sprinkle peanuts over the Chicken Pad Thai and serve hot.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.4 mg25.1%
Sodium 657.6 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 14 g28.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet