Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish with a scrumptious taste . Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce with a nice blend of the sweet sugar and hot chilli flavours. Try out the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce and enjoy!
Thai sweet chili sauce
1. Wash the chicken wings, set aside.
2. In a pan pour water, add salt and chicken wings, and bring to a boil.
3. Cook in the water for about 10 minutes. Drain and cool rapidly in an ice bath.
4. Once the chicken wings has cooled, place the chicken wings in a mixing bowl, add the brown sugar and soy sauce; mix well.
5. In a saucepan fry the chicken wings with no oil, fry until evenly browned.
6. Add the garlic and Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, cook for a while to coat the sauce evenly.
7. Serve with Thai chili sauce on the side.
Cooling the chicken meat will keep the meat firm.