Tina's Thai Beef Noodles, cooking a Thai beef noodle salad
1 1⁄2 Pound
Super hot sauce
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated
Sweet curry powder
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh mint leaves
Pad thai noodles
1. In a deep tray, place boneless beef, soy sauce, fish sauce,lime juice and super hot sauce, mix well and let it marinade for 1 hour.
2. Cut green pepper, cucumber, tomato and radish.
3. Soak the pad Thai noodles in water.
4. In a small mixing bowl, place 2 tablespoons soy sauce, grated ginger, peanut butter, sweet curry powder and mix.
5. In a skillet, add oil, saute the marinated beef until it turns tender.
6. Pour the soaked pad noodles into the skillet, using a tong, mix gently and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat, stir occasionally. Add half of the ginger and soy sauce mixture, mix well gently.
7. In individual serving plates, arrange a layer of leafy greens, place the pad noodles and garnish with bean sprouts, green pepper, cucumber, radish and tomato, top with a teaspoon of ginger soy sauce mixture.
This recipe changed 3 times in the making... It ended up good so we're keeping this one..
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is simple and requires some Thai ingredients which can be found in your kitchen if you cook Thai food or they are easily available In Asian grocery stores. A detailed written down recipe with specific ingredient quantity is what is missing here.