1. In a bowl, place pork and pour oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, and black pepper. Mix well and keep the pork marinated for 10 minutes.
2. In a mortar, add Thai chili and garlic. Crush them lightly, using the pestle.
3. In a wok, heat oil and add crushed chili and garlic. Saute it.
4. Add in the marinated pork and stir well.
5. Stir in the black soy sauce, carrots and onions.
6. Cook until the pork and vegetables are well cooked.
7. Serve this Thai Spicy Pork Fry with green salads.
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine!