Everything you love about spicy Thai food layered on a bubbly hot and delicious pizza! This easy-to-assemble pizza features a crisp chewy pizza crust topped with spicy Thai peanut sauce, grilled chicken and cheese, garnished with crisp shredded Asian veggies tossed in smoky sesame oil.
1 Dash (For dusting)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Thai)
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
20 Gram, chopped
1. Heat oven to 475°F.
2. Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
3. Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust. Cut into slices and serve.
4. Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
5. Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
6. Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro before serving.
For all those pizza fans thsi thai chicken pizza recipe is a must watch. Take a look at the video to see how the chef combines chicken with mozzarella cheese and exotic toppings to make a mouth watering crisp chewy pizza. Definitely a fabulous change of pace and seems absolutely delicious and scrumptious.