|Beef tenderloin||2 Pound (1 Tenderloin)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||1 Dash|
|Dry sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Remove the surface fat and the connective tissue from beef and apply 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Take a shallow roasting pan and put the beef in it an insert a meat thermometer. Roast it for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt 2 tablespoons butter and cook green onion until tender.
4) Then, add soy sauce, mustard, and pepper, wine and stir. Bring it to a boil.
5) When the beef is done, pour the sauce over it and continue to roast at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes for rare.
6) Keep basting with sauce.
7) Serve the tenderloin deluxe with wine sauce.