Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
|Pork tenderloins||3 (Of Equal Size)|
|Bread stuffing||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F - 350°F before baking.
2) Remove the excess fat from meat and split it open.
3) Spread the bread stuffing over two tenderloins.
4) Tie them with a string after covering with third tenderloin.
5) Place these on rack in a roasting pan.
6) Top with bacon strips and then bake for 30 to 35 minutes per pound in preheated oven.
7) Take off the bacon from meat when done.
8) Cut the meat into 1/4" thick slices and serve hot or cold.
Calories 1010 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.3%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g58%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 447.6 mg149.2%
Sodium 993.4 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 145 g289.8%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet