Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
|Pork tenderloins||3 (Of Equal Size)|
|Bread stuffing||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F - 350°F before baking.
2) Remove the excess fat from meat and split it open.
3) Spread the bread stuffing over two tenderloins.
4) Tie them with a string after covering with third tenderloin.
5) Place these on rack in a roasting pan.
6) Top with bacon strips and then bake for 30 to 35 minutes per pound in preheated oven.
7) Take off the bacon from meat when done.
8) Cut the meat into 1/4" thick slices and serve hot or cold.