Light And Easy Turkey Tenderloin
|Julienned carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Turkey breast tenderloin||1⁄2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Bell pepper slices||2 (Red / Green Variety)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a 12 x 16-inch foil rectangle, place carrots and top with tenderloin.
3. Over tenderloin place the onion and pepper slices.
4. Sprinkle using garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
5. Fold edges of foil up to form a bowl shape and pour wine over ingredients.
6. Bringing two opposite foil sides together and fold edges over and down to seal.
7. Fold short ends up and over.
8. On a small cookie sheet, place foil bundle and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until meat reaches 170°F.
9. Check for doneness by opening foil bundle carefully to insert meat thermometer in thickest part of meat.