Top 10 Fish Quotes
Fish has always been an important part of quotes and references, mainly due to its varieties, and different tastes as well as properties. There are numerous anecdotes written and spoken about them since ages which have been made famous by chefs and other personalities. We have gathered the 10 top quotes on fish which seem to be both witty and interesting. Enjoy reading.
Best Fish Quotes:
- Assure a man that he has a soul and then frighten him with old wives' tales as to what is to become of him afterward, and you have hooked a fish, a mental slave.
- Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods - these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat.
- Fish recognize a bad leader.
- Fish sticks and beef stew that millions of children love to hate.
- Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
- Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.
- He didn't come out of my belly, but my God, I've made his bones, because I've attended to every meal, and how he sleeps, and the fact that he swims like a fish because I took him to the ocean. I'm so proud of all those things. But he is my biggest pride.
- I also have a lot of preserved foods, things that will keep for a long time like dried fish, seaweed or lotus seed.
- Have you ever wondered why young people take to music like fish to water? Maybe it's because music is fun. Plan and simple. It opens up their minds to dream great dreams about where they can go and what they can do when they get older.
- He who does not love his own language is worse than an animal and smelly fish.
Image credits: kidsaquariumsquotes