Tips To Remove Chicken Odor
Do you love chicken meat? The mouthwatering chicken dishes may make you feel like having more and more of it but you are certain to feel sick of the associated smell. It is an unpleasant experience to have the chicken smell on your hands as well as in your kitchen. There are several methods of alleviating chicken smell though. Here are some tips to remove the odor from your hands and house as well.
How To Remove Chicken Smell:
- First clean the chicken thoroughly, removing all the excess blood which may start smelling foul.
- Marinate chicken to the point that where the marinades outdo the chicken smell.
- Season it with strong herbs like rosemary or garlic-ginger paste.
For reducing chicken odor while cooking:
- Put a pot on the stove and boil mixture of cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger, and vinegar. This make the whole house smell good and chicken smell would diminish.
For removing chicken smell from kitchen utensils:
- Wash the utensils with baking soda solution/vinegar.
- Brew some tea for 10-15 minutes and then discard the liquid and then wash it.
For removing chicken odor from hands:
- Rub your hands with the juice of half a lemon and wash hands the hands with warm soap and lukewarm water.
- Wash your hands with equal amount of mild dish detergent and sugar.
So now it’s time to enjoy your delicious chicken dishes without having any inhibitions about the after effect of the foul smell that emanates from chicken.