Tips To Remove Cheese Odor
There are many types of cheeses in the world and a good number of them are associated with a pungent smell. The flavor of these cheeses cause irritation most of the time in spite of them being complementary to other foods with which they are blended or paired. Cheeses kept in the refrigerator without a proper wrapping or stored inadequately give off an odor that can assault you every time the fridge is opened. Scroll down the blog to learn some tips on how to remove cheese odor.
Tips To Remove Cheese Odor:
For removing cheese odor from hands:
- Put a little salt or baking soda on hands and rub them together. Rinse with water.
- Immerse your hands in the liquid concentrate of lemon juice with water for 3 minutes and then rinse off with luke warm water.
- Rub your hands across a stainless steel utensil/plate under running tap water.
For removing the smell of cheese from refrigerator:
- Take out the cheese from the refrigerator. Empty the entire refrigerator for a thorough cleaning and place the cheese in an airtight container to keep the smell from leak into into the refrigerator again.
- Add 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup white vinegar to one bucket of hot water. Clean the interiors of the refrigerator, especially at the source of the cheese smell, with the solution to remove cheese residue and odor. Dry with a clean cloth.
Put a few drops of vanilla extract on a cotton ball and place it inside the refrigerator and allow it to deodorize the refrigerator overnight.
Now enjoy the yummy taste of cheese without worrying about the smell it leaves behind.
Image Credit: kaboodle.com