Tips To Bake New Year Cookies Quickly
It is a new beginning and cookies have to be made to celebrate the New Year spirit. The holiday season demands plenty of them in the oven and to make it more simpler as well as help you cope with this increased demand, here are a few tips that would help you bake the New Year cookies quickly.
Quick New Year Cookies Baking Tips
- Most of the baking recipes require melted or softened butter. This is fine if you have plenty of time, otherwise the best and the easiest way to soften butter is to pound it. The microwave is an alternative that can be considered provided you have done it before.
- For expert handling of cookie dough and rolling it, use of baking mats is advised. Just roll out the cookie dough on the mats and cut out into desired shapes. The cookie dough can be placed in the refrigerator on the mat if recipe demands.
- Browning butter can add that special taste to many cookies that can be baked for New Year.
- If you are confused about the amount of dough you need to portion for each cookie, the ice-cream scoop is your best friend. Just scoop out the dough, flatten prior to baking.
- Try making fortune cookies with predictions for a prosperous new year.
- To make sure that cookies bake evenly, make cookies in uniform size and shape.
- Make sure that you follow the recipe completely, since this could determine the cooking time and quality of cookies.
- If planning to make dropping cookies, use rounded spoon.
- While rolling out dough between wax paper, add a few drops of water to keep them from moving around.
- Speed up the baking process by lining pans with parchment paper or foil.
Tips for Making Best New Year Cookies
- Make sure that the baking sheets are a minimum of 2 inches smaller than the oven.
- Get the next baking sheet ready while cooking the first batch.
- Use cold baking sheets for making fortune cookies.
Serve these homemade delicious New Year cookies to your loved ones during the party and have a Happy New Year!