Tips To Remove Raspberry Stain
The acidic red juice of raspberries leaves a dark red stain on clothing, upholstered furniture, carpets, and hard surfaces. Quick action can save the stained spots from becoming permanent. The key is not to allow raspberry stains to set in. Let us see how to get rid of raspberry stains efficiently…
Remove Raspberry Stains from Carpets and Upholstery
- Scrape off the dried out remnants of the food using a blunt spatula.
- Mix together dishwashing liquid and cold water. Sponge in this mixture into stained area using a clean cloth.
- Using a soft nylon brush, scrub the area to loosen the discoloration.
- Blot out the stain.
- Repeat the process to remove maximum amount of the stain.
- For persistent stains rub in rubbing alcohol or a solution of ammonia and water.
- Once the stains disappear, sponge in fresh, cool water and blot the area dry.
Removing raspberry stains from washable clothing can be done by soaking it in a solution of liquid detergent and water for 30 minutes. Scrub persistent stains with rubbing alcohol or white vinegar and rinse well. Dry the fabric only after getting rid of the stain completely.
Image credit: kaunis.wordpress.com