Tips To Remove Blackberry Stain
Come summer and the blue-black stains become almost like a nightmare for many. However, knowing how to remove blackberry stain will save from a lot of heartburn. Let us see how to get rid of blackberry stains…
Steps to Remove Blackberry Stains from Washable Fiber with Ease
The best way to get rid of blackberry stains is to get working on them as soon as possible.
- Scrape off excess caked blackberry stain from fabric.
- Turn fabric inside out and flush out stain by holding the stained area under cold running water.
- Now, make a mixture of liquid laundry detergent and water. Soak fabric in this for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
- Check for the stain and repeat the process if stain persists. Alternately, hydrogen peroxide can be used to act on the stain for a few minutes.
- Once stain has paled, wash the fabric in normal water with color bleach or chlorine bleach.
- Make sure that the stain has been removed prior to drying fabric.
A similar procedure can be used for getting rid of other stains like those made of beetroot etc. Removing blackberry stain from carpets and upholstery can be done using dishwashing liquid easily. Do try this method this summer !
Image credit: bjsallotment.blogspot.com/