Tips To Remove Banana Stain
Banana stains are not very stubborn and can be removed easily if stain-removing process can be started as soon as possible. However, once they are oxidized and turn brown, it might prove a bit of an effort to get rid of the stains completely. So, with no further ado let us see how banana stains can be removed successfully…
Steps to Remove Banana Stain from Washable Fabrics
- Remove excess caked on banana from surface of stain with a spatula or a blunt knife.
- Flush out as much of the stain as possible by holding the backside of the stain under running cold water.
- Use a laundry prewash stain remover for pre-treating stained area of fabric.
- Wash the cloth in the hottest wash cycle possible and allowed for texture of fabric. Using chlorine bleach or color bleach would help get rid of the stain completely.
- Check if the stain has been completely removed prior to drying it.
Use dishwashing liquid for removing banana stains from upholstery and carpets. The soap can be sponged into the carpet. Once the stain is removed sponge in fresh water to clean residues. The method can help get rid of other stains like beetroot, tomato too.
Image credit: chrysallys.blogspot.com/