Tips To Remove Blueberry Stain
You no longer have to worry about stubborn blue stain each time your child digs into his favorite blueberry pie. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to remove blueberry stain. So, now enjoy and let others enjoy the blue treats without the fear of blueberry stains.
Steps to Remove Fresh Blueberry Stains from Washable Fiber
The first and foremost rule to follow where removal of stains are concerned is to act as soon as possible.
- Use a spoon or knife to scrape off the excess caked on food and sprinkle salt on it.
- Rinse the stain in cold water.
- Rub in liquid detergent and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the back of stain to allow smooth flow in of water.
- Stretch the stained area and hold it over the sink, with stain side down.
- Now pour hot boiling water over the stain. This will force the stain out of the fabric.
- If stain persists, apply a stain remover and a liquid enzyme detergent. Sponge in light bleach solution and rinse well.
- Wash the cloth well.
Removing of Blueberry Stain from Carpets and Upholstery
- Make a solution of dishwashing liquid and warm water.
- Rub this into the stain spot on carpet or upholstery.
- Blot until the liquid gets absorbed. Repeat to rub in and blot until stain disappears.
- For stubborn stains, a tablespoon of ammonia dissolved in 2 cups of cold water can be used.
Remove blueberry stains as well as other stains like those made by strawberry, tomato, chocolate etc using this process. Do try it.
Image credit: seagreennatural.com/