Carry Patty : How To Tips & Ideas
If you are looking for the methods to carry patty, then you have come to the right page. This write up will give you few essential instructions on how to carry patty without affecting it taste and texture.
Tools required for carrying patty:
Below is a list of things you will need to carry patty. The things such as:
- Insulated container
- Plastic wrap
- Packing materials such as newspaper or Styrofoam
- Dry ice
Tips to carry patty:
- Before packing the patty, make sure to keep the patty in your freezer for overnight.
- Remove the patty from the freezer the next day and wrap in a shrink wrap. It is always better to wrap the patty two-three times so that it won’t be affected by the dry ice.
- Keep the wrapped patty in an insulated container.
- Place dry ice directly on the top of the patty. You can make use of hand gloves while handling the dry ice. Fill the remaining space with newspaper, styrofoam or any other packaging materials.
- Close the container and seal it properly. Label it with appropriate address.
- Always handle the dry ice with the help of your gloves. Dry ice can cause skin to freeze and may lead to frostbite.
- Dry ice keeps the food frozen for maximum two days. Therefore, try to deliver the food to its final destination within two days.
With a few easy steps on how to carry patty, you can sail it even across the seven seas.
Image credits: ifood.tv