How To Create Edible Mask From Tortilla
Halloween is coming and my kids are gonna keep nagging me for tortilla masks the whole week. I had learned How To Create Edible Mask From Tortilla out of desperation a few years ago and guess what it is easy and simple!!! Create an edible mask from tortilla for your kids this Halloween and I am sure they will love it.
- 8-to-10-inch Flour tortilla
- Paper plate
- Food markers – This is made from edible cake icing.
- Baking sheet
- Lay a flour tortilla on a paper plate.
- Make your tortilla with flour, then draw the outlines of a human face or of the mask you want to make using the food marker. The food marker has edible cake icing inside a pen. They are usually available at specialty baking supply stores or on the Internet.
- Using scissors cut out the eye holes and mouth opening using scissors and make sure that the shape of the mask is right.
- Place the mask on a paper plate and decorate it using the food markers. You can poke holes on either side of the mask.
- Now lay the tortilla mask with the colored side up on a baking sheet and pop it into the oven.
- Heat it for 4 to 5 min at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the tortilla have cooled completely you can tie an elastic band through both the holes on the back side of the mask.
- You can either hold the mask in front of you or if its for your kids then you can use the elastic band to strap it on to their face.