|Green tea powder||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pour honey and brown sugar on softened butter.
2. Mix thoroughly together.
3. Add green tea and mix.
4. Add an egg and beat well.
5. Add flour and mix to make a smooth dough.
6. Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for an hour.
7. Preheat oven at 350 F.
8. Dust cookie pan with flour and pour the batter into it.
9. Dust a plate with dough.
10. When the dough is chilled, make small balls and dust them.
11. Place the balls in the cookie pan.
12. Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes.