Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Oriental Style
|Milk||200 Milliliter (3/4 cup)|
|Brown sugar/Refined sugar||2 1⁄4 Ounce (60 gram)|
|Matcha||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Green Tea Powder)|
|36% whipping cream||3 7⁄20 Fluid Ounce (100 milliliter)|
1. Place a bowl in ice water and let it cool.
2. Add whipping cream to the bowl and whisk with an electric mixture until it is thick.
3. Pour milk into a container; add brown sugar and green tea powder.
4. Let the green tea powder sit in the mixture otherwise it will splash over the place.
5. Blend the mixture for 30 seconds.
6. Add the mixture to the whipping cream.
7. Gently mix, it need not look even at the moment.
8. Keep the freezer bowl in freezer for enough time before making ice cream.
9. Place the lid on and turn on the switch.
10. Pour the ice cream mixture into the freezer bowl.
11. The mixture will become smoother as it starts to mix.
12. It will take about 20 minutes until it is ready to serve.
13. If you like the ice cream firmer, keep the ice cream bowl in the freezer for an extra hour after it is processed.
14. Open the lid and scrape the paddle.
15. Serve the brown rice flakes in a bowl and add premade dango, serve the red bean paste.
16. Scoop the green tea ice cream with a spoon.
17. Serve the ice cream and the brown rice flakes.
18. Put whipped cream on the ice cream.
19. Finally garnish with caramel sauce.