Brewing the Beneficial Kombucha Tea with Group Vegan Chef Patricia.
Organic cane sugar
1. In a stainless steel container, heat the water to a minimum to leave the structure of the water molecules undisturbed. Dissolve the sugar in it.
2. In a sterilized glass jar, take 300 ml of the hot water.
3. In a small bag made of permeable material, add the tea leaves.
4. Drop it in the cup of hot water, and move it around with a wooden spoon and let it stand for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, take out the tea bag and discard.
6. Add the rest of the filtered water to the glass jar containing the tea.
7. Add the kombucha mushroom in it.
8. Cover the glass jar with a clean cloth and secure with a rubber band.
9. Leave it undisturbed in a warm place for 7 days.
10.After 7 days, remove the mushroom that has formed on the top and store it in a glass jar with a little kombucha. Refrigerate it and it can be used to brew another batch.
11. Drop some mint leaves in it and serve chilled.
Make sure all the utensils used are washed and clean.
Do not use flavored tea.
You can use different combination of teas or even add Gingko leaves or Cat's claw bark.