|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||3 Ounce|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1. Heat a teapot by pouring the warm water into the pot and pouring it out. Then put in the tea and pour on boiling water.
2. Leave this mixture to infuse for 5 minutes. Then strain the mixture and set aside till the mixture is cold.
3. Whip the whole eggs and beat well with sugar and vanilla essence for 5 minutes till the mixture is thick and stiff.
4. Pour in the cold tea a little at a time while whipping to make sure that the mixture is well combined.
5. Fold in thickly whipped cream and freeze for 2 hours but stir twice during the cooking process.
6. Serve cold