|Boiling water||1 Gallon|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1) In a bowl, place the tea and sugar.
2) Stream the boiling water in to the tea mixture and allow to cool to 70 °F.
3) Stir in the citric acid, yeast and nutrient in the tea mixture.
4) Pass the tea mixture through the cheesecloth and transfer into the fermentation jar.
5) Fit with the air-lock lid.
6) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way.
7) Bottle and serve.