Spiced Cranberry Tea
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Whole allspice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||2 (3 inches each)|
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave the water, uncovered, on HIGH for 10 ½ to 11 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) In a cheesecloth, tie the allspice, cloves and cinnamon and add to the water, along with the tea bags.
4) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
5) Strain the liquid and discard the spice bag as well as the tea bag.
6) Add the honey and cranberry juice cocktail and stir well.
7) In a tea glass, put the ice and pour the tea all over. Garnish with orange slices, if preferred, and serve right away.