|Orange||1 (Use Whole)|
|Water||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Tea bags||4 (Of Regular-Size)|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen juice concentrate||24 Ounce (2 Cans Of 12 Ounce Each, Cranberry Raspberry Strawberry Combination)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange slices||4 (To Serve)|
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover continue to simmer 15 minutes.
4. Into a dutch oven strain tea and discard tea bags, orange peel and spices.
5. Adding concentrate and brown sugar stir over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves and then chill tea.
6. Serve with lemon slices and ice cubes.