Berry Herbal Tea With Orange Slices
|Purified water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Red zinger tea bags||4|
|Orange||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Apple juice/Cranberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries/Frozen strawberries, cut in half / fresh raspberries, washed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), washed and hulled|
1) In a medium saucepan boil water.
2) Add tea bags and orange slices.
3) Stir in apple or cranberry juice.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Cover and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
6) Remove the tea bags.
7) Put the orange slice into each of 6 heat-resistant glasses.
8) Add berries evenly among them.
9) Pour tea over it.
10) Serve hot or chilled.