Yummy & salty sticks goes well with tea & coffee and also as a lunch & dinner bread
|Olive oil||100 Milliliter|
|Cold water||650 Milliliter|
1. Make dough using flour, yeast, water and salt.
2. Add oil once gluten forms.
3. Roll at 6mm setting and prove.
4. Cut, stretch and bake at 180 degrees for 3.5 to 4 minutes. brush up with oil & let them cool.
5. Serve them as tea sticks.
Difficulty Level:Bit Difficult
Preparation Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:4 Minutes
Ready In:19 Minutes
StoryOriginated in Tusacn region of Italy. A very simple bread recipe.