Making sweet ice tea that is served in so many restaurants takes a knack. While it isn’t difficult it does take some special steps in making the iced tea. Our suggestion would be to start with an iced tea such as Lipton’s or Luzianne.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
4 Small (2 family sized tea bags)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Once the water starts to boil, take the pan off the heat and pour water in a pitcher.
3. Add in the tea bags and allow to steep for 1 or 2 minutes only.
4. Remove the tea bags and add in the sugar, and stir to dissolve.
5. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
6. Add ice and cold water to fill the pitcher.
There is very few people in this world, who do not like iced tea. If you are not among this group, then you will be simply loving this recipe video. Sipping a chilled glass of iced tea is perhaps the best way to quench your thirst on a hot, summery day. Go through the video to learn the process, so that you can always serve this to your tea-loving friends.